We are here to help!
Speech Connections works with children experiencing a wide variety of speech difficulties, stemming from:
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Articulation (speech sound development)
- Childhood language development
- Cleft lip and palate
- Social and Pragmatic language
- Expressive Language
- Fluency (Stuttering)
- Language Processing Disorders
- Listening Comprehension
- Narrative Language/Discourse
- Phonemic and Phonological Awareness (pre-literacy and early reading)
- Receptive Language (comprehension/understanding)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Assistive Technology/Augmentative Communication Use
At Speech Connections, we work with children that have communication difficulties resulting from autism, developmental delays, cleft palate, intellectual and learning disabilities, learning disabilities, motor speech disorders, and various syndromes. Our speech therapists are also trained to use a variety of technology (iPad, augmentative communication devices, communication apps) to help establish effective communication skills.
We are committed to making a difference in a child’s ability to communicate effectively. Our therapists are highly trained and will develop treatment programs that are highly individualized and focused on your child’s continued development. If you would like to discuss your child with one of our speech therapists, please call us at 804.672.8588.
If you have concerns about you or your child’s speech and/or language development, please contact us at 804.672.8588 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a screening or an evaluation.
If you have the results of a recent evaluation and would like to schedule a consultation or initial therapy appointment, please contact us at 804.672.8588 or email@example.com